Friday, March 9, 2012

Amy

I modeled in the nude for a "painter" I met while I was working as a barista at Borders bookstore. He paid me $20/hour.
I witnessed the birth of my niece with my mother who grabbed me and shouted "Oh my god Amy,"as her head, like an alien, emerged from my sister. Then I took my niece's first picture with my camera phone. Her eyes were open and I saw her see me for the first time.
I had my first self-induced orgasm when I was 22 years old.
I met my life partner Ethan on a free online dating service called lava life. We laugh and say mockingly "thank you lava."
I created/directed a dance performance for my Master of fine arts thesis project that to me reflected the first piece I've ever made that I was truly proud of and that felt like me and not someone else.

Amy, age 32

No comments:

Post a Comment