Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sujata

I got my first ever water slide accident scar on my elbow after I finished my sliding down the Cyclone at Wild Water Kingdom!
There was one minute left while jumping on a children's trampoline at Canada's Wonderland to let the person know I wanted to attempt do a somersault, I did two of them!
Ended up repeating Kindergarden twice!
Won two claim cases with the Ontario Labour board.
When I was a kid, I learned to play an Indian instrument called an harmonium, the keys are similar to piano with different sounds and notes. I was taking Indian/Bengali music lessons. I got entered into a local children show, a bunch of kids sat on the harmonium. When I came to my turn to sing and perform with harmonium, I just froze! I never did to any performance.

Sujata, age 42

No comments:

Post a Comment